If you’d like to change your existing investment (portfolio) option, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you select a different option. Please note, you're limited to two changes per calendar year.
How do I change my investment (portfolio) option?
Articles in this section
- How do I change my investment (portfolio) option?
- Are my Backer investment gains taxed?
- Why we recommend Age-Based Funds?
- How many times a year can I change my investment options?
- How will fees affect my investment? If I give you $10,000 to invest, how much will go to fees?
- Where is my money held and who manages the investments?
- Can I change my portfolio allocation?
- Will my investment be FDIC-insured?
- Can I claim any tax credits or deductions for my Backer contributions?
- How much can be invested each year?
Still have questions?
Send us a note so we can help you outSubmit a request