Backer's management team is committed to building a durable, long-term business regardless of its capital structure. In the unlikely event that Backer ceases to operate, you will still retain ownership of your 529 account and have access to any information necessary to manage it.
What would happen to my account if Backer were to be acquired, go public, or cease doing business?
Articles in this section
- How secure is Backer? How do you keep my personal information safe?
- What is your relevant experience, including your licenses, education, and other qualifications?
- Does Backer have any disciplinary history?
- Is Backer right for me? Given my financial situation, should I choose an investment advisory service like Backer?
- How does Backer make money? Are there conflicts of interest that affect me? How are they addressed?
- What would happen to my account if Backer were to be acquired, go public, or cease doing business?
- Where can I obtain additional information about your services?
- Who is my primary contact person? Who can I talk to if I have questions or concerns?