After your account is activated, once your contribution settles, the money from your contribution is invested according to the investment option you've selected. For the plan options we recommend, your money is invested across mutual funds. For more specific investment allocation, please check with your plan provider.
What happens to my money, after my contribution is made?
Articles in this section
- What are the annual contribution limits for 529 plans?
- How do I contribute?
- What happens to my money, after my contribution is made?
- How often can I contribute to a fund?
- How many contributors can I have?
- Are there any minimum contribution requirements?
- How much can I contribute at one time through Backer?
- What payment methods can I use to contribute?
- Can I contribute regardless of my income level?