Yes, you can cancel the boost at any time. You’ll get to keep the amount you’ve set aside and any earnings on that amount.
Can I cancel the boost?
Articles in this section
- Will you do a credit check if I decide to boost my fund?
- Is this a loan?
- What if the market goes down?
- Do I have to repay the boost monthly?
- What if I’m not able to save the full amount of the boost?
- Can I cancel the boost?
- How long will the boost be available?
- Does this (INPL) cost anything?
- How exactly does boosting my fund work?