No worries – this is a zero commitment way to maximize the return on your investment. If you change your mind or your ability to save changes, you’ll be able to cancel the boost at any time. You’ll get to keep the amount you’ve set aside and any earnings on that amount.
What if I’m not able to save the full amount of the boost?
Articles in this section
- Will you do a credit check if I decide to boost my fund?
- Is this a loan?
- What if the market goes down?
- Do I have to repay the boost monthly?
- What if I’m not able to save the full amount of the boost?
- Can I cancel the boost?
- How long will the boost be available?
- Does this (INPL) cost anything?
- How exactly does boosting my fund work?