If the market goes up, we’ll make sure you get the full growth on your boost amount. If it goes down, any losses will be limited to the amount you’ve contributed toward your boost. In other words, you’ll never be worse off for having boosted your fund.
What if the market goes down?
Articles in this section
- Will you do a credit check if I decide to boost my fund?
- Is this a loan?
- What if the market goes down?
- Do I have to repay the boost monthly?
- What if I’m not able to save the full amount of the boost?
- Can I cancel the boost?
- How long will the boost be available?
- Does this (INPL) cost anything?
- How exactly does boosting my fund work?