Yes, you can cancel the boost at any time. You’ll get to keep the amount you and your backers have contributed and the investment gains on that amount, but you’ll lose any extra boost earnings.
Can I cancel the boost?
Articles in this section
- How exactly does boosting my fund work?
- What is a boost?
- Can I choose my boost amount?
- Why does the boost grow faster than just saving gradually?
- What if I’m not able to save the full boost amount?
- How long do I have to pay back the boost?
- Can I cancel the boost?
- Is this a loan?
- Will you do a credit check if I boost my fund?
- What happens if the market goes down?