Where can I find my child’s social security number?


If you listed your child as a dependent on a previous tax return, you should find their social security number (SSN) on that form. Otherwise, you can contact the Social Security Administration at www.ssa.gov.

Articles in this section

Still have questions?

Send us a note so we can help you out

Submit a request